Technologic Product Experience Certificated
Classic Vacuum Assisted Wound Treatment Closure Sets
Abdominal Wound Treatment Closure Set
TopiVac is classic vacuum assisted wound therapy system, wound closure dressing set. It is in the SUT list. It is a state-of-the-art technology product that improves the quality of life of the patient and increases the success of the treatment of the physician.
● It is used in wound treatments for rapid wound healing in diabetic foot wound, bedsore, chronic wound, non-healing wound, burn wound, ınfected wounds etc.
● Active closure method / topical negative pressure / vacuum assisted closure / vacuum-assisted / npwt / closure vac: It is one of the methods used in open wound healing.
● Operates under vacuum of -75 mmHg, -100 mmHg, -125 mmHg.
● It draws exudate from the wound centre. It increases granulation. It accelerates wound healing.
● It is not recommended to use on infected wounds without cleaning the wounds. It should be used after cleaning the wound.
● It has high healing efficiency by providing granulation in the wound.
TopiVac Digital Hand Vacuum Assisted Wound Treatment Device and Classic Wound Closure Dressing Set;
It is more effective, economical and efficient than wound care products used in the market with its features and efficiency.
The wound is in a form to be grafted and the patient is entrusted to the physician.
|Uygulama-Functions||TopiVac / MultiDRESS||Classic NPWT
Device & Set
Device & Set
|Drawing Exudate With Vacuum||+||+||+|
MultiDRESS (Small/ Medium/ Large Sizes)
Vacuum, Single Ventouse Track Pad, Scale, Medical Foam, Medical Drape, Skin Cleaner, Canister
Drape and Single Ventouse Track Pad
TopiVac PU Medical Grade 400 – 600 Por Vacuum Assisted Wound Treatment Foam with Spiral
Sizes: R10, 10x10, 6x15, 13x20 Elips, 20x20, 15x30, 20x30, 30x30, 25x45 cm.
! Important Medical Warning !
TopiVac-Amedus; does not perform medical practice, provide medical services or advice. The information on this web site should not be construed as medical advice.
The information on this site is primarily for healthcare professionals. Patients should consult their physician and healthcare professionals for their medical conditions and treatments, as well as the information provided on this site.