● 5-Piece Incision Dressing Set Including Disposable Device
● Heals incision wounds more quickly and effectively.
● Increases the life quality of the patient and decreases the treatment costs.
● Provides ease of use without expert help.
● You continue your social life uninterruptedly, without anyone noticing.
● Provides you quality life and movement comfort.
● It is used in advanced incision management.
● It is used in incision wound, chest and plastic surgery wounds, orthopedic surgery wounds, cardiothoracic surgery wounds, vascular surgery wounds, obstetric and gynecological surgery wounds, cesarean section wounds, etc. by physicians after surgery to heal the wound quickly, to prevent the wound from becoming infected and leaving scars.
● Active closure method / topical negative pressure / vacuum-assisted closure / npwt: It is one of methods used for healing open wounds.
● It operates under vacuum of -35 mmHg, -50 mmHg, -65 mmHg.
● It pulls exudate from the wound centre. It increases granulation. It fastens wound healings.
● It is used in wounds with low exudate.
● It is not recommended to use before not cleaning the wounds in infectious wounds. It should be used after cleaning the wounds.
● It has high healing performance in surgical incision wounds.
● It provides ease of use without expert help.
● Thanks to its specification and efficiency, it is more efficient, economical, and productive than other wound care products used in the market.
Small dressing sets are designed for patients whose wound sizes are smaller than 100 cm2. If required, it is also used for wounds whose sizes are up to 200 cm2 by using a double dressing set.
It provides ease of use without expert help.
If the person's wound is in the area that he/she can reach, he/she can apply his/her own dressing. In this case, an expert help may not be required.
Consult your physician before use.
5 wound therapy dressings are recommended in general standard therapies and wound treatment protocols. The first 2 dressings are changed every (max) 48 hours. The other 3 dressings are changed every (max) 72 hours according to the condition of the wound.
A total of 13 days of treatment protocol is applied. Consult your physician about this. Strictly take the treatment protocol of your physician as a basis.
Topi A200 Mobile Disposable INCISION NPWT Vacuum-Assisted Wound Care Treatment Device and Dressing Set includes 1 protocol and 5 dressing treatment sterile products.
You can also dispose of your device after the treatment protocol is over.
Each new set that you will buy has also a device.
Conventional vacuum-assisted therapy (NPWT) standard negative pressure wound closure device and incision dressing is an active system that applies controlled local negative pressure to support healing in incision wounds, postoperative surgical wounds and plastic surgery wounds.
Negative pressure in wound healing is a proven, non-invasive wound treatment method. This healing device is needed for applying a controlled negative pressure (sub-atmospheric) to a wounded area.
It continuously draws exudate (wound fluid) from the wound via a special foam incision dressing set (TopiVac MultiDRESS) applied to the wounded area specially produced for the device, it provides equal distribution of negative pressure to the wounded area. It heals the wound by forming granulation.
The negative pressure wound closure system accelerates tissue healing by increasing microcapillary circulation.
The device and incision dressing set operates in harmony and integration with each other.
TopiVac / MultiDRESS incision vacuum-assisted wound therapy system is a wound closure incision dressing set operating under vacuum with foam. It is a state-of-the-art product that improves the quality of life of the patient and increases the success of the treatment of the physician.
Sets cannot be used alone in wound treatment without the NPWT device, they do not work alone, but are used in vacuum wound treatment if used together with related devices.
Topical vacuum treatment sets help to remove infection and waste materials (exudate) from the wound, to heal the wounds in a shorter time, to form granulation, and to provide a wound control safely, together with the controlled negative pressure created by Topi A200 Mobile Disposable INCISION NPWT active Vacuum-Assisted Wound Care Treatment Device.
● While a dressing is applied, the area to which the drape is stuck should be oil-free and clean. For this, the area should be wiped with alcohol or tincture of benzoin before the dressing so that the drape does not leak any vacuum and will stick properly. The wound edges should be cleaned.
● Put on your sterile gloves to avoid infecting the wound centre.
● Prepare your clean and sterile scissors for foam and drape cutting. If you do not have sterile scissors, disinfect your scissors with alcohol.
● Clean the wound centre in line with the advice of your physician and with the method determined.
● After cleaning the wound centre, wipe the 5-6 cm area of healthy skin tissue around the wound centre from oil, blood, dirt, etc. with tincture of benzoin or similar cleanser.
● For your dressing to be successful, be sure to clean the surface of the skin where the drape will adhere before dressing. The drapes to be adhered to the clean skin surface adhere more smoothly and firmly. They may occur problems for adhering the drapes to oily and dirty skin, vacuum leakage may occur.
● Measure the size of your wound centre by means of the ruler included in the sterile incision dressing set.
● The sterile dressing set includes a 10x10 cm circular-cut wound dressing foam.
● Use the ready-made circular cuts in the wound incision dressing foam by tearing them according to your wound size or cut the dressing foam according to the shape of the wound centre with clean and sterile scissors to cover the wound according to the size of the wound centre measured by means of the ruler.
● Place the incision dressing foam, prepared according to the wound centre, on the wound centre.
● Stick the drape inside the sterile incision dressing set onto the clean skin tissue and the foam that is centered on the wound centre in a way that there is no vacuum leakage.
● Remove the protective film on the drape.
● Make a 1 cm2 hole by cutting the drapes over the foam with sterile scissors in a way to center the foam placed on the wound centre.
● You can find an exudate suction set with a suction cup and trackpad inside the sterile incision dressing set.
● Place the suction cup at the end of the exudate set by centering it on the 1 cm2 hole that you made on the drape.
● Holding the trackpad (circular drape) with both hands, open the film tape on the part to be adhered to.
● By centering the suction cup on the hole cut on the drape, stick the trackpad on the drape together with the suction cup in a way that there is no vacuum leakage.
● Remove the film layer on the trackpad.
● To avoid vacuum leakage, make sure that the trackpad and the drape stuck to the skin stick well by rubbing them with your hand.
● In this dressing method, there should be no vacuum leakage. If there is a vacuum leakage in the dressing, it becomes difficult to get the desired result in the treatment.
● If the foam dressing set is worn out, if it remained on the wound for more than 2-3 days, if the adhesive feature of the drape has disappeared, if the vacuum is not be applied, if the hose is blocked, change the dressing set.
● Make a connection so that the arrow mark on the canister collecting unit and the arrow mark on the device face each other. Bring the device to the canister net while inserting.
● Make sure that the vacuum holes on the device and canister are opposite. First, insert the part where the short lug is located. And then, insert the part where the long lug is located by pressing. There is an O-ring in the vacuum hole of the device. Do not remove the O-ring. Do not lose it.
● While removing the canister, pull the long lug out so that the canister comes out of its nest.
● Exudate from the wound is sucked into the canister by the vacuum effect. The canister has a gel that solidifies the liquid.
● The exudate taken into the canister is solidified with gel.
● The disposable mobile Topi device gives a warning when the canister is full and stops the vacuum function.
● A full canister cannot be used in the device.
● In this case, change the full canister with a new one to continue the dressing.
● There are connecting hoses on the canister and the dressing set. The dressing hose has a female vein valve.
● Canister connecting hose has a male luer lock. Both luer locks are connected to each other by half a turn.
● You can use the extension hose with luer lock for an extension
● Our product is designed to help you, our valued users, to be applied wound treatments and regain your health while maintaining your own normal lives without decreasing your standard of living.
● You can fasten the device to the closest place where your dressing is located with the device carry bag limb apparatus.
● If the dressing and device are at a long distance, you can use the extension hose.
● In this way, you can hang the carry bag of your device on your shoulder.
|When you press and hold the button on the device for 3 seconds, the device turns on. It starts the therapy with a “-35 mmHg” set value.
|CHANGING THE VACUUM
|While the device is running, the vacuum set value is changed with every click. Respectively, One of the lights of “-35 mmHg”, “-50 mmHg”, and “-65 mmHg” lights up.
|When you press and hold the button on the device for 3 seconds, the device turns off.
● We recommend you use 3A batteries in your device.
● It is the longest battery-efficient device in the world.
● Topi device is used until the battery power level drops to 15%.
● Your battery may run out due to vacuum leakage and continuous operation performance.
● Before the battery runs out, your device gives a battery warning.
● It maintains its effectiveness for at least 30-60 min. depending on the working performance.
● In this case, replace the device battery with a new one.
● Product Type: Disposable NPWT Wound Care Device
● Sizes: w 72 mm. d 26 mm. h 82 mm.
● Weight: 85 gr.
● Power: 4,5 V. DC Max. 250 mA, 1,125 W., pcs AAA battery
● Operation Mode: Continuous Under Vacuum
● Operation Mode Setting: A100 NPWT 3 Mode (-75, -100, -125 mmHg)
● Operation Mode Setting: A200 Incision NPWT 3 Mode (-35, -50, -65 mmHg)
● Set storage conditions: 5 / 25 C
● Operating environment: 5 / 40 C
● Max. Vacuum Power: -300 mmgHg
● Vacuum flow: 3 Liter / Minute
● Operating Life: Operating life of the vacuum pump is 1000 hours.
● Sound Intensity dB: Max. 57 dB.
● Vacuum measurement precision: % 1.
● Warnings: Audible and Visual
● Electrical Isolation Class: Class III, IP Class: IP22
● Certificates: ISO 13485, CE 1984, EMC, LVD
● Device Shelf Life: 3 years under suitable storage conditions
● TopiVac Set Travel Carrying Bag with Zipper, Rigid, Shoulder Strap.
● Preserves sterile dressing set components without deformation.
● It is capable of including 5 dressing sterile products and disposable Topi NPWT wound care device.
● It is sold externally.
! Important Medical Warning !
TopiVac-Amedus; does not perform medical practice, provide medical services or advice. The information on this web site should not be construed as medical advice.
The information on this site is primarily for healthcare professionals. Patients should consult their physician and healthcare professionals for their medical conditions and treatments, as well as the information provided on this site.